Skip to main content

Descriptions of Study Books 2016-17



Descriptions of Study Books 2016-17
Bible Study Book
This We Most Certainly Believe
Session 1:  Preface and Basic Understandings
Session 2:  Some Moravian Perspectives
Session 3:  Christocentricity
Session 4:  Simplicity
Session 5:  Coming to God and Works as the Fruit of Faith
Session 6:  Evangelism and Missions
Session 7:  Scripture
Session 8:  Our Church among the Churches and The Church and the
                                Secular World
Session 9:  Final Things and Homecoming
Join in the Provincial Bible Study with women from all across  North America as we experience these topics with the leadership of Dr. Rev. Daniel Crews.

Mission Study Book
Old Work in New Places
Chapter 1: Cuba Mission Area History
Chapter 2: Cuba Local Story
Chapter 3: Cuba Missionary Story(Joe Jarvis)
Chapter 4: Peru Mission Area History
Chapter 5: Peru Local Story
Chapter 6: Peru Missionary Story (Angelica Regalado)
Chapter 7: Sierra Leone Mission Area History
Chapter 8: Sierra Leone  Local Story
Chapter 9: Sierra Leone Missionary Story (Donna Hurt)







Order Form for
Bible and Mission Study Books for 2016-2017

Name of Church____________________ Person Ordering________________________________

Email or Phone to contact when the books are to be picked up:__________________________________

Bible Study:
This We Most Certainly Believe by Dr. C Daniel Crews     $5.50 each
Number Needed: _________________                                       x $5.50 =_______________
Mission Study:
Mission Study book: Cuba Peru and Sierra Leone   $5.50 each
Number Needed: __________________                                                x $5.50=_________________

Total for Bible and Mission Books to be included with order form:       $________________

Orders must be received by April 1, 2016.  Please make checks payable to PWB.
Please return with your payment by mail:         Provincial Women’s Board
500 South Church Street
                                                                                    Winston-Salem, NC 27101

Books will be available for pick up in mid August.
Questions? 336-722-4911 or pwbmcsp@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Retreat Registration TIME!

 If you don't need the details, because Awesome and Traci go together follow  link to the online Registration: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSePrZTixVVVH5zVDTjVbWf_Dt6Cz04TXxyiXFJxz1Z7LUFJdA/viewform?usp=header    

News about the Cruise! or Conference! (14th Moravian Women's Conference)

Our Ship - Oasis of the Seas - Photo Cred: Kari Vetter July 2025  Dear Sisters,  It seems like it was only yesterday that I was sitting in a meeting in Charleston, West Virginia listening to details about the 14th Women’s Conference. Fast forward two years later and WOW! I had a blast on the cruise. Congratulations on a job well done. Committee members thank you!   I was a first time cruiser and conference attendee. I had never been to Jamaica. So as you can see there were many things that were a first for me. Would I do this again? Oh, yes! I can’t wait to see what and where the Northern Providence decides to hold the 15th conference.  I was not disappointed in the ships accommodations. My room was adequate in size and I had a large window to watch the waves. The many dining areas really surprised me. The service and food was wonderful. I felt really pampered!  The best part of the conference were the Moravian women that I met. Their laughter, prayers, mus...

2025 Fall Celebration at Kernersville Moravian

- bee on mint bloom - Summer will be over before we know it! Our study books are due into W-S any week now.  We hope you will Save the Date of Saturday, September 13  to join us at Kernersville Moravian  for our Fall Celebration and Bible Study Workshop! More details to come soon!