Skip to main content

2019 Moravian Women's Conferece Information with Links




It’s already been three years since we were Walking in the Light together during the 12th Moravian Women’s Conference on the banks of the Chesapeake Bay.



Registration is now open for the 13th Moravian Women’s Conference, where we will learn to Unleash our Power so we might use it to be the hands and feet of Jesus in the world!





The 13th Moravian Women’s Conference will be held June 20-23, 2019 at the Embassy Suites hotel in  Winston-Salem, North Carolina. In the heart of downtown Winston-Salem, just steps away from the historic Moravian settlement of Salem, the Embassy Suites offers excellent accommodations and meeting space for the conference.

[http://staticapp.icpsc.com/icp/loadimage.php/mogile/1178884/fa3a449d00491b70a6954ed8865dd586/image/png]




For more information and to download copies of the printable registration form<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=22959808&msgid=483315&act=B7CO&c=1178884&destination=https%3A%2F%2Fmoravianwomen.files.wordpress.com%2F2018%2F08%2F2019-mail-in-registration-form-rev2.pdf>
, please visit moravianwomensconference.org<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=22959808&msgid=483315&act=B7CO&c=1178884&destination=http%3A%2F%2Fmoravianwomen.wordpress.com>.



Need a flyer or bulletin inserts? Visit the Get Involved page<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=22959808&msgid=483315&act=B7CO&c=1178884&destination=https%3A%2F%2Fmoravianwomen.wordpress.com%2Fget-involved%2F> of our website!






We are especially excited to welcome as one of our keynote speakers national best-selling author Rachel Held Evans! Rachel, along with several other dynamic speakers<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=22959808&msgid=483315&act=B7CO&c=1178884&destination=https%3A%2F%2Fmoravianwomen.wordpress.com%2Fprogram-speakers%2F>, will inspire and challenge us during our time together.



Visit our Registration page<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=22959808&msgid=483315&act=B7CO&c=1178884&destination=https%3A%2F%2Fmoravianwomen.wordpress.com%2Fregistration%2F> and register now in order to save $65 off of the regular registration fee.




Domestic scholarship applications are also now available! Limited scholarships to offset conference registration fees are available to women from the Northern and Southern Provinces of the Moravian Church in America on a rolling, first-come, first-serve basis. Women with financial need are especially encouraged to apply. We ask that scholarship applicants please wait to register until after you are notified of a scholarship award.You’ll find details on our Registration page<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=22959808&msgid=483315&act=B7CO&c=1178884&destination=https%3A%2F%2Fmoravianwomen.wordpress.com%2Fregistration%2F>.
















Moravian Women’s Conference | moravianwomen@gmail.com:moravianwomen@gmail.com> | 336-893-4460



Follow us on: [http://files.icontact.com/templates/v2/AnnouncementLightRed/images/facebook.gif] <http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=22959808&msgid=483315&act=B7CO&c=1178884&destination=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FMoravianBCM%3Fref%3Dhl>  Facebook<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=22959808&msgid=483315&act=B7CO&c=1178884&destination=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FMoravianWC%2F>







MWC Planning Committee
Moravian Women
500 South Church Street
Winston-Salem, NC 27101

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Retreat Registration TIME!

 If you don't need the details, because Awesome and Traci go together follow  link to the online Registration: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSePrZTixVVVH5zVDTjVbWf_Dt6Cz04TXxyiXFJxz1Z7LUFJdA/viewform?usp=header    

News about the Cruise! or Conference! (14th Moravian Women's Conference)

Our Ship - Oasis of the Seas - Photo Cred: Kari Vetter July 2025  Dear Sisters,  It seems like it was only yesterday that I was sitting in a meeting in Charleston, West Virginia listening to details about the 14th Women’s Conference. Fast forward two years later and WOW! I had a blast on the cruise. Congratulations on a job well done. Committee members thank you!   I was a first time cruiser and conference attendee. I had never been to Jamaica. So as you can see there were many things that were a first for me. Would I do this again? Oh, yes! I can’t wait to see what and where the Northern Providence decides to hold the 15th conference.  I was not disappointed in the ships accommodations. My room was adequate in size and I had a large window to watch the waves. The many dining areas really surprised me. The service and food was wonderful. I felt really pampered!  The best part of the conference were the Moravian women that I met. Their laughter, prayers, mus...

2025 Fall Celebration at Kernersville Moravian

- bee on mint bloom - Summer will be over before we know it! Our study books are due into W-S any week now.  We hope you will Save the Date of Saturday, September 13  to join us at Kernersville Moravian  for our Fall Celebration and Bible Study Workshop! More details to come soon!